Advanced Metering Infrastructure Technician Needed
Our client a reputable telecommunication company is looking to fill the position of Advanced Metering Infrastructure Technician.
Deadline: August 20th, 2017
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible for monitoring the AMI system operating quality KPI
- Responsible for report AMI operating status to customers
- Monitoring the system improvement progress
- Assist the team to carry out various business training
1. Bachelor degree in Electric, Communication or Software related
2. More than 5 years of working experience
3. Familiar with SQL language and understand the power metering, billing business priority
4. Cheerful, outspoken and have a good image with nice characteristics.
Apply via this link if you qualify: http://assisttohire.com/jobs