Social Media And Communications Intern
AllAboutHome is recruiting for Social Media And Communications Intern.
• Abuja, North Central — Nigeria
• Media / Art / Entertainment
• Food Services / Hospitality / Hotels • Ecommerce / Retail / Wholesales
December 15, 2017
Wehttp://www.assisttohire.com/blog/wp-admin/plugins.php believe that running a successful home shouldn’t drive you to the edge! AllAboutHome brings savvy, safe and skilled home solutions to our customers on a shoestring budget! We pride ourselves as the leading providers of household services and products in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting for the position of Social Media and Communicatons Intern in Abuja, Nigeria.
The intern will work primarily on marketing pertaining to a range of products and services. Marketing activities will include website launch promotions, email marketing, ongoing online promotions and competitions, Social media marketing and blogger relations, managing and creating site content (for organic SEO).
You will also be required to assist with other marketing activities including creative concept development, making pitches and proposals, participating in brainstorming workshops, market research, copywriting, writing brief documents, event planning, and website testing and usability testing.
The role will require the intern to assist with:
- Online promotions and competitions (from strategy, planning and briefing through to execution and management)
- Email marketing – writing briefs, copywriting, designing and finalizing email templates, and database management
- Social media marketing, blogger relations, link building and basic SEO
- Content management of websites
- Creative concept development and process
- Market research
- Website testing and usability testing
- Participating in brainstorming workshops.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• English Linguistics • Media and Communication • Marketing • Public Relations
• Communication Skills • digital marketing • Digital Content generation and development • Social Media Marketing • Social Media Management • Writing
- Recent graduate or undergraduate of English, Communications, Media Management, Marketing, Public Relations or related fields
- Sound knowledge of marketing (particularly online and web 2.0)
- Strong English proficiency
- Strong time management & planning skills
- Commitment to learning
- Mid to high level computer skills and aptitude to learning new skills
- Sociable, team player
To apply, click on this link: ngcareers.com