Primera Food Nigeria Limited
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Finance / Accounting
- Industry: • FMCG / Conglomerate
- Application Deadline: February 03, 2018
- Job Type Fulltime
Primera Food Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Senior Auditor.
Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a leading FMCG in Agbara, Ogun State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Auditor
- Lead audit engagement which include planning, executing, directing and completing financial audit
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Proactively interact with management to gather information, resolve problems and recommendations for business and process improvements
- Supervise, train and mentor officers on audit process
- Obtain a thorough understanding of PCAOB and generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
The candidate must have the following skills;
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Professionalism, dependability, intergrity combined with cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self starter with the ability to multi-task and complete assignment with time constraints
- He/She must not be older than 35 years and must have at least 7 -10 years experience in the same role preferably in an FMCG
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & finance and Business Administration, ICAN Certificate
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email with the position as the subject of the mail to email@example.com