Sales Representatives (Yaba Store)
Delphi Metals is recruiting for fulltime Sales Representatives (Yaba Store).
Location(s): • Lagos, South West Towns: −Ikeja −Apapa −Yaba −Ikoyi −Surulere −Mushin −Iju −Isolo −Agege −Ipaja −Lagos Island−Ilupeju −Ebute Metta — Nigeria
Specialization: • Sales / Business Development
Industry: • Ecommerce / Retail / Wholesales
Application Deadline: December 07, 2017
Job Type Fulltime
Salary ₦480,000 – ₦500,000 Naira per Annum
Female Candidates Only.
You will be required to run shifts and also work on some Weekends.
To take this role, you must be self motivated and the passion should be there for sales.
You can learn more about our company on delphimetals.com
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Accounting • Accounting and Management Finance • Administration • Adult Education • Advertising • Aeronautical Engineering • Aerospace Engineering • African Studies • Agric Business and Financial Management • Agric Metereology and Water Management • Agricultural Economics
• – The ability to understand • communication and customer service skills • Communication and presentation skill. • Communication Skills • Computer Literacy • Negotiation skills • Sales skills
Female Candidates Only.
Sales/Recruitment Specialist Needed
Our client is looking to hire highly intelligent and qualified candidates from all parts of Nigeria to fill the role of Sales/Recruitment Specialist. As a recruitment specialist, you will be in charge of acquiring job vacancies, finding advertising channels to promote jobs, and utilizing the channels to attract candidates to the job post.
sales, marketing, human resource, social media marketing, recruitment, strategic thinking, talent management
Preferred Years of experience
2 to 5 years
75,000 to 150,000
02, November 2017
1. Responsible for acquiring recruitment deals.
– Find advertising channels to promote job vacancies.
– Manage accounts and meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, advertising budget, and customer retention.
– Responsible for passive talent search.
– Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example, newspapers, websites, magazines.
– Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
– Identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
– Prepare resumes and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants.
– Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client and informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
– Negotiating salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
Preferably a degree in Human Resources, English, Marketing or
any related field.
· SEO Skills
· Good communication skills
· Critical reasoning ability
· Good relationship & interpersonal skills
· Negotiation skills
· Good quantitative and computer skills
· Good problem-solving skills
To apply, click on this link: assisttohire.com