Online News Reporter
- Location(s): Not Specified — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Media / Art / Entertainment
- Industry: • Advertising / Media / Publishing
- Application Deadline: February 10, 2018
- Job Type Fulltime
Poshbase Limited is recruiting for fulltime Online News Reporter.
Poshbase is an online media community for News, Entertainment & Lifestyle (Events, Fashion, Beauty, Health, Personal Development and Gist). Poshbase.com is an intuition of Poshbase Unlimited; we offer full-fledged multi-dynamic user engagements and brand alignment to coveted audience across demographics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online News Reporter – News (Local/Foreign), Celebrity News (Local/Foreign), and Sports News
S/he is required to do the following:
- Write news reports for Poshbase.com;
- Sources for breaking and update current news events and items;
- Conduct research to obtain factual information
- Conduct Interviews with Entrepreneurs, /Business Owners /Politicians & others in a range of different circumstances.
- Data entry and updates to Poshase.com.
- Research and write articles in a conversational style, which engages readers
- To create, compose, research and edit written materials
- To write simply with conversational style
- To present professionally, and with a friendly posture.
- Build relevant industry contacts to maintain the continues the flow of news, for example, police and emergency services, local council, community groups, health trusts, press officers from a variety of organizations, the general public, etc.;
- Attend press conferences and ask question (lots of questions);
- Attend a range of events, such football matches, musical shows, talent contests, etc.;
- Work closely with all the other personnel such as the news team, photographers and editors (etc.);
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- B.Sc. from a reputable University preferably on Arts & Humanities.
- Must possess Flair & Passion for journalism, writing, PR, communications, and social media activities.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Past experience producing offline/online content as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.)
- Must have completed NYSC, and not more than 26 years old
- 0-3 year experience
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Devices – laptops, etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications stating the applied position as the subject of the mail.
Note: The successful is required to work with his/her mobile devices (laptops, phones, and/or tablets); we will not provide the successful candidate with any mobile devices.
Send in your applications to email@example.com