AllAboutHome is recruiting for freelance Freelance Accountant.
We believe that running a successful home shouldn’t drive you to the edge! AllAboutHome brings savvy, safe and skilled home solutions to our customers on a shoestring budget! We pride ourselves as the leading providers of household services and products in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting for the position of Freelance Accountant in Abuja, Nigeria, to maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensuring legal requirements compliance.
Location(s): • Abuja, North Central — Nigeria
Specialization: • Finance / Accounting
Industry: • Food Services / Hospitality / Hotels • Ecommerce / Retail / Wholesales
Application Deadline: December 15, 2017
Job Type Freelance
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Train and mentor key personnel; verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Accounting • Finance
• Accounting • Bookkeeping • Compliance • QuickBooks
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Developing Standards, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness.