W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • IT/ Software
- Industry: • Advertising / Media / Publishing
- Application Deadline: December 13, 2017
- Job Type Fulltime
W-Holistic Business Solutions is recruiting for fulltime Computer Programmer/Coder.
W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, with global office in Brussels, Belgium, has as products: barcodes (global standards for automatic identification of article, assets, location numbering), eCom (global standards for electronic business messaging and communication), GDSN (Global Database Synchronization Network which is the environment for global data harmonization) and EPCglobal (global standards for RFID-Radio Frequency Identification supported identification).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Programmer/Coder
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Plan, design, develop and manage the company’s web and mobile projects.
- Develop solutions using standards targeted to company’s members.
- Develop target platform(s) using desktop online and mobiles.
- Develop web application for the company.
- Write programs in a variety of computer languages, such as C++ and Java.
- Update and expand existing programs.
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors.
- Develop applications for mobile platform(s).
- Manage e-mail server.
- Manage the company’s website.
- Handle other IT services needed by the company.
- Help desk support services.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- B.Sc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines.
- 2 – 3 years working experience in planning, developing and designing solutions.
- Candidate must have a developer/programming certification.
Competences And Skills:
- Excellent programming and computer skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Should possess managerial and leadership skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills.
- Must be result-driven and a team player.
- Can multitask.
- Independent thinker and self-motivated.
- Can develop and manage website(s).
- Can write codes.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s of not more than 2 pages with “Computer Programmer/Coder” as the subject of the mail to email@example.com.
Applications without position indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.