OUR CLIENT WANTS TO HIRE AN IT INFRASTRUCTURE HEAD
Our client in the telecommunications industry is seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position of an IT Infrastructure Head.
- College degree in technology related major preferred.
- Post graduate degree in Business Management is an added advantage
- 12+ years of technical and leadership experience managing and/or directing large IT operational teams also preferred.
- Knowledge of Telecoms operations.
- Strong financial management skills in budgeting, forecasting, and cost control.
- Excellent understanding of multi-disciplinary nature of IT solutions
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to technology issues important.
To apply, go to assisttohire.com
INTERVIEW QUESTION: WHY DO YOU WANT THIS JOB?
This is a common interview question. Resist the urge to make this question about yourself. The interviewer is not interested in hearing that your rent is almost due or you have two children to feed. Even if it’s true, do not mention salary, work hours, or location as the primary reasons you want the job. Focus on how you can benefit the company, not how the company or job can benefit you.
Research the company before the interview
Interviewers want a response that shows you’ve done research on the company and the job role. Make sure you research the company and you understand some basic information about both the company and the job. Your goal is to get a sense of their current goals and projects they are working on. When you answer the question, you can mention specific aspects of the company and position that appeal to you. Express enthusiasm for the company.
Match Your Skills and Experiences With the Role
Be specific about what makes you a good fit for this role. To prepare your answer, make a list of the requirements of the job as explained in the job listing, and then note which requirements match your skills and experience. In your answer, highlight a few of your abilities that qualify you for the job.
Emphasize what you can contribute.
What value will you add to the position? Mention any skills or work achievements that make you a unique, strong candidate for the job. You can use numbers to express how you can add value to the company. For example, if you increased sales at your previous company, mention this, and express your interest in doing the same for the company.
I want this job because it emphasizes sales and marketing, two of my greatest skill sets. In my previous job, I increased sales by 20% even while the nation was experiencing a recessive economy. I know I could bring my eight years of sales and marketing experience to this company, and help you continue your years of growth.
CROVATION LIMITED IS WANTS TO HIRE A FEMALE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Crovation Limited was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution, and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
Crovation Limited is recruiting to fill the position of a Female Marketing Executive.
Qualification & Experience
- A first degree in Estate Management, Marketing, Communication Arts, Economics or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Real Estate or Property Development Firm or a similar position
- An MBA or relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of target market.
- Must be computer literate
- Comportment and confidence (complemented by humility),
- Good marketing/selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relations and service excellence skills.
To apply, please go to ngcareers.com
Are You a Corps Member with an Entrepreneurial Drive? Apply for Credit Direct’s ‘Empower the Corps’ Loan to Kick Start Your Business
Every year, hundreds of thousands of Corp members complete the mandatory one year service of their nation and set out to add value to the society and create the life of their dreams.
Some of these young, brilliant and enterprising Nigerians get gainfully employed, while others start their own enterprises. However, due to the high unemployment rate in the country, quite a number of graduates end up not getting jobs, while a large number become underemployed.
We at Credit Direct have seen that a lot of Corps Members in Nigeria are entrepreneurial, full of boundless ideas and energies, however, a lot of them struggle with securing start-up capital to kick start their small businesses and enterprises.
All you need to do to access this package is to log on to www.empowerthecorps.com.ng, create an account, provide the necessary information and get your loan within 24 hours.
What are you waiting for? Get the funds to turn that idea of yours into a business today.
For more information, go to www.bellanaija.com
OANDO PLC WANTS TO HIRE A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
Oando Plc is Nigeria’s largest independent conglomerate in the energy industry, including petroleum products marketing, supply & trading, exploration and production, and gas distribution, and the first Nigerian company to achieve a dual listing on both the Nigerian and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges.
The company is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of a Business Development Analyst. Applicants should have these qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ work experience in relevant functional areas such as Operations, Marketing & Business Development, preferably in an International Energy Company
- Understanding of basic corporate finance principles; demonstrated technical skills in financial analysis and modelling is critical.
- Not more than 27 years of age
- Minimum second class upper degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance or other commercial disciplines.
- Additional qualifications such as ACA, CFA and Master’s degree will be an added advantage
To apply, go to ngcareers.com