Senior Motion Graphics Editor
We’re looking for someone that LOVES to edit videos and create incredible motion graphic visuals that help our clients understand how to grow their business.
Our company teaches online businesses how to get more leads and customers through an online course and coaching program. The videos you’ll create will directly help small online businesses and freelancers make a bigger impact.
Most video editing and motion graphic jobs are boring. The same old project month after month. This gig is different.
We work with some of the coolest businesses online (like rebelgirls.co and duderobe.com) to teach and coach them on how to have a bigger impact and get more customers.
Want to be a part of that?
If so, we’re looking for a world class editor and motion graphics pro to help us create high quality teaching videos for an upcoming project. Your job will be to edit and create motion graphics for 15 instructional videos. We will record the videos, hand you the raw footage and you will two things: 1) edit the video 2) overlay motion graphic visuals onto them to illustrate and drive home the main points of the videos. We wont spec out the edits or graphics, your job will be to listen to the videos, understand what’s being taught and create the graphics and edit needed to best illustrate and demonstrate the points being made. You’ll turn a boring talking head video into something that’s actually fun and engaging to watch (examples below).
This project consists of 52 total videos and will span 1-2 months in duration.
This is a one-time project. However, we have 3-4 new video projects a month and would love to find someone we could work with on an ongoing basis.
- Understand online marketing (a specific knowledge in email list building is a bonus)
- Must be able to watch the video, have a vision for what visuals and illustrations are needed and create those
- Must be able to work well on a deadline and communicate with me exceptionally well
- Must be available to work in a contract role for 5-10 hours per week
- Must be able to start project within next 2-3 weeks (and complete a test project immediately)
– Contract position @ 10-15 hours per week.
– Work at home.
– Flexible hours.
– Occasional travel to Nashville, TN (if we work together long term)
To apply for this job, click on this link: videofruit.workable.com/jobs