Codex Data Entry Intern
Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Administration/ Office/ Operations • Internship/ Industrial Training • Freelance / Data Entry
- Industry: • Beverages / Drinks
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Job Type Intern
Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting for intern Codex Data Entry Intern.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Codex Data Entry Intern
Intern will be involved in the:
- Daily compilation of process data from Brew house, fermentation and packaging and quality for over 150 Guinness CODEX Standards
- Support in preparation for the Guinness weekly CODEX review meeting
- Support and follow-up on the Guinness CODEX gap analysis improvement plan.
- Assist in developing local graphs and pack for the CODEX weekly review.
- Support in auditing and investigation of process deviation from CODEX standards and issue resolution
- The internship is for a fixed period of between 6 to 12 months.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Interns must be students in an accredited academic and/or technical institution undertaking either a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) or a National Diploma (OND or HND) or technical certificate.
- Intending Interns must be in any of Food Technology, Food Science, Microbiology or any other related fields to be eligible for this role
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- Undergraduate Interns:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Must have a letter from institution indicating you are a student and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Eligible candidates from technical schools may also apply.