OUR CLIENT WANTS TO HIRE AN IT INFRASTRUCTURE HEAD
Our client in the telecommunications industry is seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position of an IT Infrastructure Head.
- College degree in technology related major preferred.
- Post graduate degree in Business Management is an added advantage
- 12+ years of technical and leadership experience managing and/or directing large IT operational teams also preferred.
- Knowledge of Telecoms operations.
- Strong financial management skills in budgeting, forecasting, and cost control.
- Excellent understanding of multi-disciplinary nature of IT solutions
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to technology issues important.
To apply, go to assisttohire.com
OUR CLIENT IS RECRUITING CREDIT PERFORMANCE ANALYSTS
Our client in the Financial Industry is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of Credit Performance Analyst-(Generic)
- First degree – or equivalent in Accountancy, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Fluent in English
- 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in lending, loan performance review, audit, risk and/or compliance or consulting.
To apply, go to assisttohire.com
CROVATION LIMITED IS WANTS TO HIRE A FEMALE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Crovation Limited was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution, and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
Crovation Limited is recruiting to fill the position of a Female Marketing Executive.
Qualification & Experience
- A first degree in Estate Management, Marketing, Communication Arts, Economics or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Real Estate or Property Development Firm or a similar position
- An MBA or relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of target market.
- Must be computer literate
- Comportment and confidence (complemented by humility),
- Good marketing/selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relations and service excellence skills.
To apply, please go to ngcareers.com
PWC WANTS TO HIRE A FINANCE ASSOCIATE
PricewaterhouseCooper helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. PwC a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax, and Advisory services. PWC is recruiting to fill the position of a Finance Associate.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in Accounting with not less than Second Class Upper division/Upper Credit
- Must have qualified (ICAN/ACCA) or in the final stage of either ICAN/ACCA professional examinations.
- Candidate must possess not more than 3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
- Excellent attention to detail
- 29 years of age and below
To apply, go to pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com
OANDO PLC WANTS TO HIRE A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
Oando Plc is Nigeria’s largest independent conglomerate in the energy industry, including petroleum products marketing, supply & trading, exploration and production, and gas distribution, and the first Nigerian company to achieve a dual listing on both the Nigerian and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges.
The company is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of a Business Development Analyst. Applicants should have these qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ work experience in relevant functional areas such as Operations, Marketing & Business Development, preferably in an International Energy Company
- Understanding of basic corporate finance principles; demonstrated technical skills in financial analysis and modelling is critical.
- Not more than 27 years of age
- Minimum second class upper degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance or other commercial disciplines.
- Additional qualifications such as ACA, CFA and Master’s degree will be an added advantage
To apply, go to ngcareers.com