Human Resource Intern
Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
Specialization: • Human Resources / Recruitment
Industry: • Oil and Gas / Mining
Application Deadline: November 15, 2017
Job Type: Full time
Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is recruiting for fulltime Human Resource Intern .
Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is an Indigenous oil and gas marketing company with one of the businesses being aviation fuel marketing committed to delivering superior value to our customers. Professionalism, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Cleanserve employees have in common.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
- We are currently recruiting for the role of Human Resources Intern who will provide support in the execution of routine and transactional hr activities within the department.
- Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing support in the following areas:
- Employee engagement
- Information storage and retrieval
- Internal communications
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related disciplines
- Minimum of 1 year relevant working experience
- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of social media/digital platforms
- Above average working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Graphic and web design knowledge will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly stated as the subject or the mail will be disregarded.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2017.
Human Resources Advisor
• Lagos, South West — Nigeria
• Human Resources / Recruitment
• Recruitment / HR Services
December 13, 2017
Global Profilers is recruiting for fulltime Human Resources Advisor.
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently recruiting for the role of a Human Resources Advisor for our client who is an Internet Service Provider.
The Human Resource Advisor is responsible for all generalist HR activities, specifically reviewing and advising on HR policies and processes across the business, coordinating human resources administrative functions, providing support in delivering strategic Human resources initiatives.
- Strategic Insight and Integration.
- Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving
- Assist in the implementation of recruitment and selection exercises.
- Manage on boarding and induction programme for new recruits.
- grievances and disciplinary matters.
- Manage exit process for exiting staff.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in human resources services.
- Identify training needs for employees and manage ITF reimbursement process.
- Ensure statutory compliance with ITF, NSITF, Pension, Group Life insurance, etc.
- Manage employee records and Analytics.
- Work with various teams to achieve goals through people.
- Manage and coordinate groups to achieve set targets.
- Coordinates learning and other employee events.
- Be the custodian of, regularly review and implement Human Resources policies.
- To assist with administrative procedures relating to new and existing employees in an accurate manner and in accordance with required deadlines.
- Assist with Training Needs Analyses, development of training plans, design and development of training modules and maintain training records.
- Source and facilitate external training for company staff.
- Develop and roll out internal training on company policies/procedures/legal and regulatory compliance.
- Deliver internal courses as required including Induction presentations.
- Organize social activities, plan, in conjunction with Line Managers and roll out companywide initiatives.
- Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration.
- Relate and liaise with External agencies on Human Resource matters.
- Design effective communication tools for in house deployment.
- Customer Focus
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Manage third party vendors.
- Provide support for all staff.
- Resolve employee issues and be the go to person for human resources administration.
- Financial Management
- Track HR departmental expense and annual budget.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business administration, Social Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as Generalist Human Resource officer, Talent Management or related experience.
- Functional knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law and its specific application in a work environment.
- Global and local Certification in Human Resource Management (CIPM, SHRM, CIPD).
- Good business acumen.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Information System.
- Knowledge of Human Resources Administration.
- Employee Relations.
- Organizational Design.
- Excellent Analytical and Critical thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Excellent Coaching skill.
- Problem Solving Skill.
- Relationship & People Management
- Increase in Employee satisfaction survey index.
- Percentage job offer acceptance rate.
- Staff Turnover.
- Percentage of employees considered to be highly motivated.
- Average time to fill a job vacancy.
- Percentage of key process fully automated.
- Average training costs per employee.
- Percentage of training plan implemented.
- New hires performance evaluation scores after 6 months.
- Cost savings on project budgets.
To apply, click on this link: globalprofilers.com