Fully-Funded Scholarships At Arizona State University, USA – 2018
The W. P. Carey School of Business invites applications for the Foward Focus Scholarship Program which is offered to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at Arizona State University, USA.
The W. P. Carey School of Business educates tomorrow’s business leaders, takes an entrepreneurial approach to learning, and conducts groundbreaking research, in order to create positive change on a global scale.
Application Deadline: February 6, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): USA
Eligible Field Of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Also Apply:2017/2018 Dux Undergraduate Scholars Awards At University Of Pretoria, South Africa
Selection Criteria: An applicant whose native language is not English (regardless of current residency) must provide proof of English proficiency. Your application will not be processed without valid proof of English proficiency.
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship: Full-time MBA students will receive a full scholarship covering the total tuition cost of the program — regardless of your ability to pay.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to MBA
- have good academic records
- be proficient in English Language
- Contact details, birth date, citizenship, Social Security number
- Current resume and essay question responses
- Recommender(s) contact information: name, affliation, and work email address of an individual who can answer questions about your personal qualities, profession success, career aspirations, and ability to perform in a graduate program
Visit The Official Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Providers: W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University