Front-End UX Designer / Coder (2-Month Contract)
Jemi Neil Consulting
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West Towns: −Ikeja −Ikorodu — Nigeria
- Specialization: • IT/ Software • Programming / Web Development
- Industry: • Banking / Financial Services • ICT / Telecommunications
- Application Deadline: March 05, 2018
- Job Type Contract
- Salary ₦3,000,000 – ₦4,500,000 Naira per Annum
Jemi Neil Consulting is recruiting for contract Front-End UX Designer / Coder (2-Month Contract).
ROLE: FRONT-END UX DESIGNER / CODER (2-MONTHS CONTRACT)
Our client, a reputable finance and investment company has given us the task to source two Front-End UX Designers / Coders (Contract) who are available for a short term project (2 Months). The position requires an individual who constantly thinks of how to improve the user experience on any technology solutions and is unique and innovative. Someone who knows what it takes to deliver effectively as a UX designer.
The client’s company is located in Ikeja, Lagos
The Front-End UX Designer / Coder (Contract) will create, review and oversee all user interface designs across all projects within the company.
He/she will be expected to perform the following duties:
1. Drive user interaction discussions to meet our customer and product needs.
2. Work with development team and other vendors as required in building user interfaces for company’s solutions.
3. Develop and constantly review the minimum standard specifications for UX for the company.
4. Analyze user requirements and develop wireframes and UX templates for solutions.
5. Review solutions to ensure UX meet the exact minimum specifications by clients and company’s minimum standards.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Computer Science • Computer / Electronics Engineering • Computer Technology • Computing and Information Technology • Information Communications Technology • Information Technology
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
• Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Strong UX Engineering Skills
• Strong HTML/CSS Skills
• Bootstrap/Foundation and any related CSS Frameworks
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Get-it-done, Execution Focused!
2. Honest, straightforward and dependable
3. Strict and compliance driven
4. Passionate, Strategic, breathes Ownership
5. Excellent stakeholder management and relational skills
6. Highly Intelligent with excellent analytical skills
7. Interpersonal relational skills, highly diplomatic and yet results-focused.
8. Has tolerance for ambiguity, and at the same time has the intellectual swiftness and map plans out.
9. Ability to find creative solutions to problems combined with a willingness to do what one must to ensure timelines & goals are met.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION
– Available to commit immediately on a 2-month full time project.
– Work from client site full time Monday to Friday for entire duration of two (2) months project.
– The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
HOW TO APPLY: Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV as an attachment to: email@example.com with ‘Front-End UX Designer / Coder (Contract)’ as the email subject.
NOTE. Only short-listed candidates who meet specified requirements will be contacte