VConnect Nigeria is recruiting for full time Freelancers.
Location(s): Not Specified — Nigeria
Specialization: • Media / Art / Entertainment
Industry: • ICT / Telecommunications
Application Deadline: December 18, 2017
Job Type Full time
VConnect helps you hire local professionals for all your service needs. From repairing your car to planning your wedding, we’ll connect you with the best service businesses to get things done. We are committed to making meaningful impact through continuous innovation to meet the dynamic needs of SMEs and empower users by creating a system that delivers better value through easily accessible information and connections with the right service businesses.
Job Title: Freelancers
- We are looking for graduates with proficient use of Microsoft Excel that are quick learners and well spoken for a freelance job.
- You can earn as much as N80,000 monthly from your house.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
How to Apply:
Send in your application with subject “Freelance” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Marketing And Sales Officer
• Abuja, North Central — Nigeria
• Sales / Business Development
• Ecommerce / Retail / Wholesales
December 11, 2017
₦920,000 – ₦1,200,000 Naira per Annum
AllAboutHome is recruiting for freelance Customer Marketing And Sales Officer.
AllAboutHome is an online retailer with the aim and vision to become your number one one-stop shop in Nigeria.
We believe that running a successful home shouldn’t drive you to the edge! AllAboutHome brings savvy, safe and skilled home solutions to our customers on a shoestring budget! We pride ourselves as the leading providers of household services and products in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting for the position of Customer Marketing and Sales Officer in Abuja, Nigeria.
Do you have what it takes?
- Forward thinking – want customers to succeed so that the solutions brand can succeed.
- Strategically-minded – see the big picture, increases referrals, cross-sell/upsell opportunities, retention, and loyalty.
- Human bridge builder – personable and outgoing. Actively seeking opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Live to serve – building relationships and delighting customers is what you live for. You go above and beyond to turn regular customers into raving advocates.
- Creative muscles – knows how to engage and motivate advocates with your communication skills and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with products and services.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with customers to build relationships.
- Achieving client relationship, marketing and sales targets and KPI’s as set.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by customers.
- Managing and maintaining engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates
- Managing library of up-to-date customer success stories
- Managing annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change
- Targeting happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities
- Meeting personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handling customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Keeping records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers
- Finding ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researching client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Analyzing and creating plans for engaging the target market
- Analyzing the competition to creating plans for engagement
- Demonstrating superior time management skills and meeting sales deadlines
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Hospital Management • Food Science • Marketing • Communications • Public Relations • Business
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, hospitality management, food sciences or technology, marketing, and business
- Previous customer service, customer success, or account management experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Incredible creative marketing, communication and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
To apply, click on this link: ngcareers.com