Freelance Content Editor
An upcoming media start-up is currently in need of Content Writers for their new business directory. Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates:
Job Position: Freelance Content Editor
Location: Work from home
- 8th February, 2018
- Freelance / Data Entry
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Content Editor will be producing relevant, engaging editorial contents for our online platform. The editor will research topics, proof-read, and write contents as necessary to meet our content publishing goals.
- The primary duty for this role is researching, collating and mashing up content from various sources to create highly unique content
- Formatting the content, saving and publishing them online via our portal.
- Ability to create properly formatted and accurate content is a must.
- Must have excellent grammar and punctuation skills
- Ability to write and edit articles under deadline
- Seasoned in editing articles for publication
- Candidate must have access to a laptop/PC and the internet.
- Journalistic curiosity and energy
- Ability to produce new and unique content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner
- Knowledge of online publishing, Microsoft Word or other Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Knowledgeable in SEO and user-generated content will be an added advantage
- Efficiency, accuracy, organizational skills, and attention to details
- Preferred age: 20 – 30
Qualifications / Experience
- Candidates should have at least a degree or HND in any discipline
- Candidates should possess a history in writing.
Application Closes on: 7th February, 2017