Building & Construction Architect (Free Lance)
Jemi Neil Consulting
Jemi Neil Consulting is recruiting for Building & Construction Freelance Architect.
Location(s): • Lagos, South West Towns: −Ikoyi — Nigeria
Specialization: • Surveying / Real Estate / Property
Industry: • Engineering / Construction / Real Estate
Application Deadline: November 17, 2017
Job Type Freelance
Salary ₦2,500,000 – ₦3,500,000 Naira per Annum
ROLE: BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION ARCHITECT (FREELANCE)
Our client, a reputable investment & property company in Nigeria has given us the task to source a Freelance Architect with quality and practical experience.
The Clients office is located in Ikoyi, Lagos State.
Architecture, Computer-aided design (CAD), Building Sites.
The main purpose of the role is to provide freelance/part-time professional building and architecture services to support our team on building projects.
- Responsible for the design and to an extent the development of residential, commercial and in some cases structures of civic welfare.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Managing budgets and project resources.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists.
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments.
- Choosing the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
- Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
- Playing a part in project and team management.
- Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Architecture • Construction
• Architect • Construction Architect • Building Architect • AutoCAD • Computer-aided design
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Must hold a minimum of first degree in Architecture.
- Experience: A minimum of Four (4) years relevant work experience.
Business/ Leadership Competencies
Conceptual Ability, Integrity, Adaptability, Conflict Management, Relevant Experience, Tenacity. Organization/Planning, Stress Management, Verbal and written communication.
- Attention to Details
- Consistency and Reliability
- Meeting client standards
- Problem Management
WORK ENVIRONMENT/ OTHER INFORMATION
Office is Located in Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria.