Script Writer/ Project Coordinator
Maxima Media Group
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Media / Art / Entertainment
- Industry: • Advertising / Media / Publishing
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Job Type Fulltime
Maxima Media Group is recruiting for fulltime Script Writer/ Project Coordinator.
Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Script Writer/ Project Coordinator
- Research and development
- Creation and Presentation of ideas to the management
- Developing contents that spread across radio, television drama, online and other channels for Maxima Media Group.
- Create emotionally powerful stories/content that engage consumers and heighten the awareness of all the segments both on TV, Radio and Online.
- Complete other writing assignments including press releases, opinion pieces, scripts, talking points as assigned.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a BSc/HND in a related field from a reputable institution or related courses.
- 3-5 years of working experience as a Script writer/Project Coordinator in a Media Company
- Professional Membership
- A recognised professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage e.g. PMP, Certificate program in Script Writing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com