Sales And Marketing Intern
- Location(s): • Abuja, North Central — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Sales / Business Development
- Industry: • Recruitment / HR Services
- Application Deadline:February 20, 2018
- Job Type Intern
Kimberly Ryan is recruiting for intern Sales And Marketing Intern.
Kimberly Ryan is a leading provider of HR professional services in Africa. Our business exists in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Kenya and Uganda.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Intern
Job Description and Responsibilities
- The Sales/Marketing Intern provides support to clients and teammates.
- Ability to work with sales target
- Interns are responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and support to HR generalists and consultants on various projects.
- Support with daily administrative tasks
- Assist with Recruitment processes
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Administration of tests and assessments
- Schedule appointments, plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms when needed
- Database Management
- Maintain Client and vendor contact list
- Perform market research on competition
- Clear understanding of marketing and sales functions
- Maximise sales revenues from new and existing clients and Business partners
- Ability to build and managed relationships with client.
- Marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Ability to develop sales strategies,
- Awareness of analytical sales tools and proficient with the use of social media
- Identify emerging markets, industry trends and consumers patterns while proactively positioning the organization to benefit from such insight.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Representing KR at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Support with any other duties as may be required.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s Degree (minimum of second class lower division).
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate should possess 0-2 years’ experience
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent computer skills / knowledge (MS Office Excel and PowerPoint) etc.
- Experience with social media campaign/marketing tools is an advantage
- Strong commercial awareness
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Passionate about sales and Persistent
- Good Analytical Skills
- Self-driven and resilient
- Marketing Research & Analysis
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- A self-starter.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV using the Job title as the subject of the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org