Area Sales Manager
Tembo Care Limited
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Sales / Business Development
- Industry: • Healthcare / Pharmaceutical • FMCG / Conglomerate
- Application Deadline: March 23, 2018
- Job Type Fulltime
- Salary ₦900,000 – ₦1,200,000 Naira per Annum
Tembo Care Limited is recruiting for fulltime Area Sales Manager.
Tembo Care Limited’s aim to be a household name in Nigeria has necessitated the need for us to recruit self-motivated and highly accountable individuals with a high level of commitment to fill the position of Area Sales Manager to function in the South West Region of the Country.
Aside the Salary, incentive on Sales Turnover will be applicable for every new business achieved.
· Reporting to the RSM
· Based in Lagos
· Manage Sales Representatives in allocated territory.
· Reporting on the different market activities in his territory.
· Develop new dealers with a view to constantly expanding the business.
· Monitor sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
· Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all the dealers within the territory.
· Come up with Sales Strategies based on the dynamics of the territory.
· Locate and propose potential market deals and relationships by prospecting potential customers, dealers, distributors while identifying their needs and securing such sales and relationship opportunities.
· Gather market intelligence to identify competitor trends by researching competitive products in our sector and subsequently give area specific recommendations on how to grow volume and market share.
· Market Research and Data gathering for Management Analysis of Current Sales Channels.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Sales & Marketing Skills
· The individual should have at least a First Degree
· In depth knowledge of Lagos markets
· At least 4 years working experience
· Willingness to travel – the candidate will spend at least 75% of their time outside the office.
· Excellent Communications and Presentation Skills
· Individuals should be no more than 35 years old.
· Female Candidates are encouraged to apply alongside their male counterparts.
· Prior knowledge of Sales, FMCG (Diapers, Sanitary Pads, and Tissues) and Logistics will be an advantage.
· Ability to work independently.