Safety Manager Needed at SABMiller
About the company:
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
3 – 4 years
Safety and Environment / HSE
Amongst other duties, the Safety Manager will;
- Administer The OHSE programme by maintaining agreed rating system used in country and promoting OHSE awareness.
- Ensure compliance with company safety standards and statutory requirements.
- Communicate and advise on all health and safety issues.
- Administer the fire protection and dust explosion prevention programmes.
- Maintain statutory documentation and records.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Safety Management or relevant field
- Valid professional qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
- 3-4 years of proven experience as Safety Manager or Coordinator in a Brewery or FMCG environment
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines.
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment.
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Act with Integrity
Click on this link to apply: sabmiller.com