A Non Profit Organization
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Administration/ Office/ Operations
- Industry: • NGO / International Agencies
- Application Deadline: April 18, 2018
- Job Type Fulltime
A Non Profit Organization is recruiting for fulltime Administrative Officer.
A Not for Profit Making Organization, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Maintain stock inventory system as well as disbursement.
- Responsible for all office administrative issues- office, cleaning and maintenance, furniture, fixtures, equipment and repairs.
- Maintenance of the company fleet including fueling and usage.
- Assist with the company’s post and other telecommunications issues.
- Coordinate staff travels and provides logistics for company guests – transportation, accommodation, feeding, etc.
- Participant in maintaining accurate record of the company’s assets ensuring relevant updates are made.
- Ensure the safe keeping and efficient utilization of all office facilities, equipment and other inventory items.
- Tag assets including newly purchased items with an appropriate reference number for proper inventory keeping.
- Liaises with finance and account for the prompt payment of utility bills, maintenance bills, office supplies etc.
- Liaises with the relevant vendor for printing of staff ID cards, complimentary cards and other inventory items.
- Manage purchases of office consumables, supplies, stationery etc. when in short supply
- Assist with office task- photocopy, print and disseminate documents as required.
- Manage support staff and drivers.
- Attend to any other job as may be assigned by the supervisor.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Requirements, Education & Qualification
- Holder of B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field.
- Functional/ Technical:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Resourceful nature and excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient user of Microsoft software
- Must be Pro-active.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed CV to email@example.com