Digital Services Manager
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • IT/ Software
- Industry: • Advertising / Media / Publishing
- Application Deadline: April 24, 2018
- Job Type Fulltime
Terragon Group is recruiting for fulltime Digital Services Manager.
Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Services Manager
- The ideal candidate will be the official owner/guardian of the entire Revenue Generation Process.
- He/She will identify and monitor the high gain “acceleration points” and improve revenue performance.
- Overall responsibility for strategic sales with focus on the digital services sector.
- Acceleration Plan: Create and implement a plan to create demand and achieve revenue results by operationalizing the Go To Market strategies on targeted revenue producing streams as it relates to Digital Services.
- Revenue Generation Process: Create, install, and manage a complete revenue process from Prospect to Sale.
- Business Development: Work closely with the business development and solutions delivery team to support the Revenue Acceleration Plan for Digital Services.
- Pipeline Management: In order to assure that profitable revenue targets will be achieved, the Digital Sales Manager- Digital Services will monitor revenue pipelines of each revenue stream to determine in advance the level of risk to obtaining desired goals and what adjustments should ultimately be implemented to accelerate revenue.
- Marketing: Work closely with the Marketing team on initiatives that support the Revenue Acceleration Plan.
- Functional Alignment: The Digital Sales Manager- Digital Services will work very closely with other sales managers to continually improve alignment of each vertical, to support the sales process, sales process tools, and business development of Digital Services.
- Pricing Strategies: Advice on product prices, as reflects perceived market value to the extent that they generate the highest return.
- Sales Performance: Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase sales at the most valuable segment of the market with a goal to generate the most revenue possible from Digital Services.
- Ability to leverage the horizontally of the business to drive additional sales targets
- Manage and further grow sales channels, through strategic sales techniques.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- First Degree in a Business-related discipline
- Post-graduate degree; MBA is highly desirable
- Previous Sales experience is a necessity
- Minimum of four-five (4-5) years working experience in Digital Services
- Demonstrated ability to influence and achieve sales numbers
- Digital Services Sector Sales Experience and key relationships
- Market development expertise with deep analytical and business modelling skills.
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A decent level of numeracy.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via this link: terragongroup.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.