Satellite Health Supply Chain Specialist
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria (MGIC)
- Location(s): Not Specified — Nigeria
- Specialization: • NGO / Community Services
- Industry: • NGO / International Agencies
- Application Deadline: April 10, 2018
- Job Type Contract
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria (MGIC) is recruiting for contract Satellite Health Supply Chain Specialist.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria (MGIC) is a non-profit affiliate of UMB with a mission to administratively support international operations of UMB Principal Investigators. Our purpose is to provide the administrative infrastructure for sizable and sustained operations outside of the U.S.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Satellite Health Supply Chain Specialist
Duration: One year with the possibility of renewal subject to the availability of funds.
- To provide technical and programmatic support to NPHIIA Project in health supply chain management at satellite laboratories in selected health facilities.
- Ensure best practices in storage and inventory management of health commodities at satellite laboratories in selected health facilitiesDistribute RTKs and other health commodities to field and laboratory teams based on distribution schedule or as directed Zonal Health Supply Chain Specialist
- Ensure timely receipt and review of utilization of consumption reports from the field
- Update and manage a logistic management system for all health commodities at the facility level
- Provide feedback to field staff at the SDPs assigned on LMIS reports
- Prepare accurate commodity requirements/delivery order for commodities and ensure an uninterrupted supply of commodities for program needs
- Ensure supply chain activities in SDPs are aligned with the government of Nigeria standard operating procedure
- Contribute to the identification and documentation of best practices and success stories on the NPHIIA project
- Support laboratory specialists at assigned health facilities in documentation of commodity utilization and other logistics related issues
- Any other task as assigned.
Key Area of Responsibility
- The incumbent would be a great team player with high tenacity to deliver in a timely and efficient manner working across various multi-disciplinary teams.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a first degree in Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacy (BPharm) or a related degree
- Certificate in Logistics Management of Health Commodities
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in supply chain management working on a donor funded public health program e.g. HIV, Malaria, etc.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2018.How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY