- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Telecom
- Industry: • ICT / Telecommunications
- Application Deadline:February 28, 2018
- Job Type Fulltime
SDIL is recruiting for fulltime Electronics/Electrical Engineer.
A Leading major player in the Nigeria Power Support industry and distributors of world class Automatic Voltage Regulators (Stabilizers),DELTA UPS/Inverter/AVR (Turkey) for more than 20 years is seeking for qualified candidates in her bid of expansion of operations
Job Title: Electronics/Electrical Engineer
- Assist Customers to determine the best fit for their energy needs.
- Help design and configure Solar Electricity and Inverter systems.
- Provides technical and engineering support and guidance to offshore or on site team
- Monitors the performance of the electrical, instrument, automation and communication systems.
- Ensures that electrical and electronic systems meet statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Undertakes in-depth analyses/studies of problems and identify longer-term solutions and/or options
- Reviews and comments on supplier information and assists with inspection and testing.
- Produces budgets and plans for specific studies or modifications and manages the cost control process.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Electrical / Electronics Engineering
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years work experience
- HND or Degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Salaries very attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience
Method of Application :Interested candidates must send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 27/02/2018.