Federal Civil Service Hire
Federal Civil Service Commission
- Location(s): • Abia, South East • Abuja, North Central • Adamawa, • Akwa ibom, South South • Bauchi, North East • Bayelsa, South South • Anambra, South East • Benue, North Central • Borno, North East • Delta, South South • Edo, South South • Cross River, South South • Ebonyi, South East • Enugu, South East • Gombe, North East • Ekiti, South West • Imo, South East • Kaduna, North West • Kano, North West • Katsina, North West • Jigawa, North West • Kogi, North Central • Kwara, North Central • Lagos, South West • Kebbi, North West • Niger, North Central • Ondo, South West • Ogun, South West • Osun, South West • Oyo, South West • Nassarawa, North Central • Plateau, North Central • Rivers, South South • Sokoto, North West • Taraba, North East • Yobe, North East • Zamfara, North West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Graduate / Freshers • Administration/ Office/ Operations • Government Agencies / Public Sector
- Industry: • Government
- Application Deadline: January 18, 2018
- Job Type Fulltime
Federal Civil Service Commission is recruiting for fulltime Federal Civil Service Hire.
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants. No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Interested and qualified candidates should possess OND, HND, BA/BSC
How to Apply
Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC Website: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Collect Application Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan).
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to:
The: Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3,
Note: For avoidance of doubt, the application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected.