- Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Location: Lagos
- Specialization: Creatives(Arts, Design, Fashion)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Preferred Years of Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Application Deadline: 17th December 2017
Megawebsales is a digital marketing agency founded in 2005. We are passionate about Social Media, SEO, PPC Management. We have the best creative & analytical talent in the world, incredible connections with social media influencers, and more. In pursuance of customer satisfaction to our numerous clients; we are currently hiring candidates for the following positions:
- As a Content Writer you will be writing Online Content, writing actionable, client-facing content websites. The writer manages the content review process and ensures Compliance approval for assigned projects. The writer reports to the Manager, Online Content Editor.
- Write and edit client-facing copy for clarity, accuracy, consistency, grammar, style and tone, while simultaneously meeting web usability standards, corporate guidelines, and brand image.
- Main Accountability 2: Work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Works closely with the User Experience team to create relevant, usable content for our clients resulting in a positive experience.
- Manages the content review process working with Compliance and Legal to ensure the copy meets a broad range of business, legal, and regulatory guidelines.
Required Skills, Education and Experience
- A first degree in in English, Communications, Marketing, or related fields
- Proven experience in creating/writing content for websites and other digital media (written samples of work required)