Customer Service Officer
Addosser Microfinance Bank
- Location(s): Not Specified — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Customer Service
- Industry: • Banking / Financial Services
- Application Deadline: December 14, 2017
- Job Type Fulltime
Addosser Microfinance Bank is recruiting for fulltime Customer Service Officer.
Addosser Microfinance Bank, an innovative institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services requires suitable candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers Accurately captures customer information
- Creates and maintains service reports.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- 1-2 years cognate experience in Customer Service.
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant course of study.
- Has worked in a microfinance bank or any financial institution.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent communication, reporting skills
- Applicants must not be more than 25 – 30 years;
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org