Freelance Product Photographer
• Abuja, North Central — Nigeria
• Ecommerce / Retail / Wholesales
December 15, 2017
AllAboutHome is recruiting for freelance Freelance Product Photographer.
We believe that running a successful home shouldn’t drive you to the edge! AllAboutHome brings savvy, safe and skilled home solutions to our customers on a shoestring budget! We pride ourselves as the leading providers of household services and products in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting for the position of freelance product photographer (Abuja, Nigeria) who will be responsible for ensuring real time visuals of all products and services on our website and social media channels.
Our preferred candidate will be responsible for AllAboutHomes product photography, covering image capture, product styling, retouching and update on the website. The right candidate must be comfortable with lighting and editing, working within existing style guide conventions, while also helping evolve and implement inspiring, on-trend styling standards. He or she should thrive in a fast paced environment and be willing to work collaboratively, working to tight deadlines and delivering an outstanding service.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for complete execution of product shoot planning, styling and photography from set-up to final product
- Color correct, edit, format and upload images to online website, social media channels and marketplaces
- Organize, prep, and manage products for e-commerce, social and various marketing projects
- Partner with designated photography lead to manage workload volume and execution
- Help develop and maintain inspiring, on-trend and fashion forward brand standards
- Act as product stylist and prop stylist for location and campaign shoots as required
- Bring a fun sense and positive energy to our team
- Be fully versed in what makes good online content from a customer perspective
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• photography • Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- We are not particular about the course read in school. If you have a flair for social media with excellent communication skills and you are so sure of your integrity, passion, commitment, attention to details, and ability to do more; Why not? Of course, top notch photography skill is basic.
- Own or have access to required state-of-the-art equipment for professional ecommerce visuals
- 2+ years’ experience in product photography and product styling, perferably in an ecommerce environment
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Superb eye for style, visual composition, and attention to detail
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize workloads in a business environment
- Strong time management skills and flexible work approach to ensure deadlines are always met and expectations are always managed
- Professional portfolio required
- Working hours at definite days may be unpredictable. We can only guarantee maximum on-the-job fun.
- Individuals or firms can present competitive applications and fee expectations. Please provide fee expectations per product, hourly rates (along with estimated product shots), monthly (unlimited products), and other possible options.