Business Support Specialist Needed
An energy company with a vast history way back from the ‘90s is looking for a competent candidate to fill in the role of a Business Support Specialist.
Business Support Specialist
- Hands on experience
- Strong understanding of, electrical design fundamentals and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take instructions and act independently
- High standard of attention to detail
Preferred Years of Experience:
3 years relevant experience.
- Make potential client identification, manage business opportunity within existing clients in relation to all company services.
- Monitor all Tender/Bid opportunities and respond to Tenders
- Support in screening the industry and price benchmark
- Knowledge of the DPR and NIPEX processes
- Ensuring all statutory permits and licenses are obtained and or validated prior to expiration of existing permits
- Identify and implement processes to improve and ensure accuracy of customer data.
- Prepare Request for Quotation (RFQ) for new job assignments.
First degree in Business Administration or related field.
If you qualify and wish to apply for this job, please click on this link: jobberman.com