Learning And Development Executive
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Other
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: March 23, 2018
- Job Type Fulltime
Protege Management is recruiting for fulltime Learning And Development Executive.
Protege Management is a premier boutique Human Resource Consulting and Executive Search organisation that offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
Protege Management is recruiting for a competitive value providers and result oriented individuals on behalf of its firm client, to fill the strategic position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Executive
Job Field: Human Capital Management
- The Learning and Development Executive is responsible for improving the productivity of the organisation’s employees
- This position assesses organisation-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees
- This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognise performance.
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Proposes training and development programs and objectives.
- Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilising a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans, organises, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
- Develops and maintains organisational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organisation.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- B.Sc. in Human Resource Management or Management Sciences courses. M.Sc./MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years’ post qualification experience.
- Proven work experience as a learning and development specialist or similar role.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations
- Professional membership of CIPD, CIPM.
- I.T Proficiency.
- Excellent Business Acumen skills.
- Excellent Communication savvy.
- Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
An attractive package comprising a fixed and performance productivity pay.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We don’t cover expenses for attending our interviews.